J Trust Consulting Indonesia Held an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Jakarta – PT J Trust Consulting Indonesia has held their Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) at April 22th, 2021. The AGMS was attended by Mr. Takeshi Ikeda as the President Director, Mr. Ryo Nagahama as the Director, Mr. Tomohide Takayama as the Commissioner, and Ms. Annisa Ulul Albab as the minutes. At this AGMS, the issues discussed were, among others are as follow:
- Ratification and approval of the Company’s Financial Statements and Operational Activities for Fiscal Year 2020;
- Appointment of a Public Accounting Firm that will audit the Company’s Financial Statements which ends on December 31th, 2021
- Appointment of the Board of Director’s members and the Board of Commissioner’s members for the period of 2021-2022;
- Granting authority to members of the Board of Commissioners to determine the remuneration of the Board of Director’s members and the Board of Commissioner’s members
Based on the above agenda, the things being agreed on are as follows
- Ratifying the Company’s Financial Statements and the Company’s Operational Activity Report for the Fiscal Year 2020.
- Ratifying the Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2020 which has been audited by Husni & Rasidi Public Accounting Firm and to ratify the appointment of a Public Accounting Firm which is submitted to the Board of Commissioner’s members.
Appointing Mr. Tomohide Takayama as Commissioner of the Company, and appointed Mr. Takeshi Ikeda as President Director of the Company and Mr. Ryo Nagahama as Director of the Company. In addition, Mr. Kousuke Nishiuchi was appointed as a new Director for the term of 2021-2022 effective as of the closing of this AGMS.